Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hello and good morning to ya! I am so sorry I haven't updated my blog at all lately! So let me fill you in on the dish. I was in cheer at my school but then the season ended in February. Then I decided to do another sport, I am now in TRACK! It is crazy fun! On the other hand though it is really hard. Every week we run at least five miles. Usually more than that. But I love it sooo much. :) I am competing in the 100 meter race. It is fun because all of my friends do the same race! Hmmmm what else has been going on. . . Oh yeah I think I failed to mention that my sister Caitlin is getting married!!! She will be wed on May 15th 2009 in the Mesa Temple:) I am so happy, and Austin (the groom) is awesome, and really funny and nice! I think that's basically it, so yeah:) Haha thanks for readin!!

No comments: